Based on the ancient principles of massage, Matoba massagers gently relieve the symptoms of stress, easing muscle tension to leave you feeling refreshed and revitalised.
Massage is the oldest therapy known to man. If you bang your elbow, the immediate reaction is to give it a rub. Massage and heat therapy have long been recognised as being highly beneficial. This piece of equipment is particularly recommended for the temporary relief of pain associated with arthritis, lumbago, sciatica, fibrositis, back pain, cramp, sore aching muscles and feet, whiplash and muscle spasm.
It will temporarily relieve headache and migraine headaches. This massage equipment is deeply relaxing and very beneficial for those suffering from stress, nervous tension and insomnia. Since the days of antiquity, heat and massage have been recognised as having significantly beneficial effects on the human body. Long experience has reaffirmed its well documented capability of helping to relieve simple nervous tension, muscle tension, assist in the maintenance of peripheral circulation where applied, relieve everyday fatigue, minor muscle spasm and to provide temporary relief from minor pains, particularly those of arthritis and rheumatism.
Through massage and the deep heat the body relaxes in a healthy and natural way and this relaxation leads to various reactions. It causes fatigue to subside, it allows the body to relax.
This Massage Therapy Technology May:
- Cause muscles to perform work in moving fluids through the body.
- Stimulate the metabolism
- Afford a feeling of muscular vigor from increased muscle tone.
- Expand the capacity for fuel storage causing extra endurance.
- Improve co-ordination through the transmission of more pulses and responsiveness of the muscle fibres.
- Give temporary relief from neck and back pains, from headaches, and from other pains caused by lack of use of the various joints and muscles of the body.
- Enhance digestion and elimination processes.
- Allow for better and easier relaxation and sleep.
- Curtail the occurrence of fatigue.