Designed for forgiveness and distance and Feel, the new JPX-800 PRO™ features the highest COR ever developed in a legendary Mizuno Grain Flow Forged™ iron. A large cavity is created using a unique combination of CNC milling and "under cut forging," which thins the face to raise ball speeds for maximum distance and optimizes a low, deep center of gravity for increased forgiveness on less than perfect shots.
The JPX-800 PRO delivers a perfectly tuned sound at impact for the ultimate in feel. The kind of soft, solid, consistent feel that's only attainable through Mizuno's patented Grain Flow Forging process and the exceptional use of Modal Analysis and Harmonic Impact Technology. The JPX-800 PRO is also extremely pleasing to the eye, with a traditional look at address, minimal progressive off-set, thinner top line, and a modest, workable head size. In addition, the sole of the JPX-800 PRO implements an aggressive Triple Cut design that ensures solid ball striking from all types of lies.
The JPX-800 Pro irons deliver the perfect balance of forgiveness, distance, feel and ball control.
- CNC milling and “Under Cut Forging” technique create a thin face that delivers amazing distance and a low deep center of gravity for forgiveness.
- Patented Grain Flow Forged 1025 E Pure Select mild carbon steel provides the ultimate soft, solid and consistent feel.
- Scientifically designed to optimize sound and feel at impact utilizing Modal Analysis and Harmonic Impact Technology.
- Modified U-grooves produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all conditions.
- Conforms to the 2010 USGA/R&A Condition of Competition.
- Triple Cut sole for consistent playability from all types of lies.
|GolfZone's aim is to supply Aussie golfers with the best possible prices, with great service. Good Golfing & Stay in the Zone.|