Longer from any lie, the Cleveland Golf Mashie Fairway Wood is engineered for distance and versatility. Enhanced Gliderail technology measurably decreases turf drag for more lift and speed at impact, meaning more distance and accuracy from any lie – rough, sand, tee or fairway. Ultralite technology reduces total club weight by over 20 grams for increased head speed and distance with the same swing effort. A premium Miyazaki C. Kua 59 aftermarket graphite shaft, engineered specifically for fairway woods, maximizes swing speed while maintaining incredible accuracy. Also included is a RetroSock head cover, which includes the regal Mashie seal and a stylish black-and-white pom-pom.
Enhanced Gliderail Technology
- Measurably less turf drag, increased lift and speed at impact from any lie
- More distance, versatility and accuracy from the rough, sand, tee and fairway
- Premium shaft and grip combination reduce total club weight by over 20 grams
- Increased swing speed to produce more distance from the rough, sand, tee and fairway
Retro Raw Finish
- A precise tumble process produces this unique throw-back crown cosmetic
- Designed to provide a rugged, bulletproof look that encourages versatile play
Miyazaki C. Kua 59 Fairway Wood Shaft
- The premium construction, consistency and performance expected from Miyazaki, the worldwide leader in ultralite graphite shafts. Made in Japan
- Breakthrough ultralite technology produces faster swing speed and more distance
- Lie: 59° / 59° / 59.5° / 60°
- Length: 42.75" / 42.75" / 42.25" / 41.75"
- Swing Weight: D4
|GolfZone's aim is to supply Aussie golfers with the best possible prices, with great service. Good Golfing & Stay in the Zone.|